Saturday, August 4, 2012

          When Jane received the letter from Miss Bingley I was shocked. I don't believe anything that was said about Mr. Bingley being indifferent about Jane. I realize that Miss Bingley will do anything she can to get what she wants and I have to agree with Elizabeth and her opinions on what happened. I honestly do not know how Jane stays so level headed all the time. It is obvious to everyone except for Jane that Miss Bingley is just trying to convince her brother as much as she is trying to convince Jane that he is indifferent because she wants him to marry Miss Darcy. I am definitely starting to get into the story and it is not nearly as hard to get through as I originally though it would be. I'm glad that Mr. Collins and Charlotte Lucas are happily married. This is a great romance but it has so much more to it than just a typical love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment